Hello Guix! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the meetup has been cancelled. My sincere apologies. Regards, Raghav "RG" Gururajan. On 06/05/22 06:04, Raghav Gururajan wrote: > Hello Guix! > > WhereIsEveryone community is hosting a meetup regarding documentation in > Guix. > > We'll be discussing and/or working on; adding new contents, removing > obsolete contents and improving contents where required. > The outcome of the meetup will be recorded, organized and sent to Guix upstream. > > DATE: Saturday, May 14, 2022. > TIME: 15:00 UTC > Duration: ~1.5hrs > > LINK: https://meet.nixnet.services/b/rag-8bi-sdx-kdf > > Regards, > Raghav "RG" Gururajan. > > P.S. > The output of last meetup hasn't been sent to Guix upstream yet.