Am 10.06.19 um 14:26 schrieb Marius Bakke: > Hartmut did work on KDE Plasma in the past. You may find some of his > packages here: > . I'm more than happy if someone picks up this work, as I'm lacking time to complete. I just added a *lot* of information to this repo, esp. the state of packaging, etc. * 10-TODO-….txt contain the status of my efforts (which might be outdated) and   a lot of snippets useful for building packages and making tests pass.   Please at least skim through these files as they contain lots hof hints and   some gems :-)   The most central of this is the "Status Unit-tests" in   10-TODO-plasma.txt. This documents the status of building the packages   required for plasma. I'm encouraging you to use this list to avoid getting   lost :-) * Proposed approach   1. Make the packages listed in "Status Unit-tests" in      10-TODO-plasma.txt. build and (most) tests pass. This list hopefully      contains all package required for a minimal Plasma desktop service.      I suggest using the plasma versions currently package on this branch to      avoid introducing more issues.   2. Build a system (see gnu/system/examples/plasma.tmpl and      gnu/services/desktop.scm) which starts runs a small (or even minimal)      Plasma desktop.   3. Define two (maybe more) desktop-services:      - plasma-minimal      - plasma      (- plasma-all-bells-and-wistels) > I don't think anyone else have attempted it, so your help is very > welcome! PanterX, https://www.pantherx.org/ hat hat a bounty on "kwin" (https://git.pantherx.org/bounty), but no longer exists. Maybe you get in touch with them. They promised to merge back when they secceed. > You may find the KDE updater useful before you begin packaging new > applications: > > ./pre-inst-env guix refresh -t kde -u Last time I used `-t kde` for updating did not fetch all packages and I'm afraid it still does not, see -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |