Hi Sergio! > I'm very interested in the code for ZMK provided in this thread[1]. > > I've tried it locally and it compiles successfully. That's nice to hear! > Does anyone know if this is available in a public repository? Or if it has been moved forward? There is no public repository for it. I moved it a bit further. There is now a GCC with picolibc. GCC in general is more self-contained and is completely usable by itself (including paths to specs; Attila, this may solve the issue you were facing). There is no real need for GCC-toolchain packages anymore. However, as some projects invoke programs of Binutils directly and because of locales, there are still GCC-toolchain packages. The Binutils for arm-none-eabi get build separately as well now, as the one from Guix has failing tests (if activated) due to the selected configure flags. GCC is bumped to 13.2.0. Zephyr is updated to 3.5 and ZMK to end of April. There is also more ZMK support for combos, conditional-layers and a bit more. A problem I figured for arm-none-eabi-g++ is that it always links the generic libstdc++.a, instead of the existing CPU and FPU specific multilib variant from a sub-directory. I'd appreciate any GCC configuration hint to solve this. > Anyone here have tried to do something with ZMK? I'm interested in what would be the Guix approach for ZMK development. > > The blog post of Zephyr[2] was a very interesting read, does anyone know of other resources regarding this topic? I'm not aware of anything else regarding ZMK or Zephyr in Guix. Bye Stefan