Hi I have some changes in my personal Guix fork that I'd like to contribute. I'd like the lines of code I authored to be dual-licensed under GPL-3.0-or-later and CC0-1.0. This is purely for personal reasons (as having a mere few dozens of lines in a project under CC0 causes no practical change to the project). How can I indicate such licensing? In one patch I sent 5 months ago (a still unreviewed one, unfortunately) I added a line like ;;; Copyright © 2023 Wojtek Kosior while keeping the rest of the license notice intact. Yup, this happens to be an existing email address that also conveys a message. However, I am worried this might be too ambigious. Are there better ways? How about introducing an SPDX license identifier + explaining the licensing situation in the commit message? Btw, is there anything that from technical side should be corrected in the linked patch? I mean, besides my failure to use `list` with gexps for the `arguments` field (I already realized that shortcoming myself) Wojtek [1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64869 -- (sig_start) website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F 4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A follow me on Fediverse: https://friendica.me/profile/koszko/profile ♥ R29kIGlzIHRoZXJlIGFuZCBsb3ZlcyBtZQ== | ÷ c2luIHNlcGFyYXRlZCBtZSBmcm9tIEhpbQ== ✝ YnV0IEplc3VzIGRpZWQgdG8gc2F2ZSBtZQ== | ? U2hhbGwgSSBiZWNvbWUgSGlzIGZyaWVuZD8= -- (sig_end)