Le Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:54:29 +0100, zimoun a écrit : > Hi Julien, > > On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 02:37, Julien Lepiller > wrote: > > > I suggest that we have these days right after Fosdem, Monday and > > Tuesday. This should give us just a few more days to prepare, as I > > think we're starting pretty late already. If you prefer to have > > them before fosdem, I can change the blog post of course. > > What is the final decision? No strong opinion on the date, so let > pick the ones your proposed. How does it sound? > Sorry that I haven't been working on that before. Since we're already this late, I suggest to postpone the guix days and have them two weeks later. this should give us enough time to rest from Fosdem madness and prepare :) Attached is the full patch, with the blog post, banner and logo. I'll push on Wednesday if there is no answer. Could one of our maintainers resurrect the old guix-days email alias? It would contain the maintainers, me and Simon for now. Anyone else interested? > > > Also, we need to secure a BBB instance :) > > Well, I think we will find one. Fosshost is not an option though. > > > Cheers, > simon