Hi, On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 21:58:14 +0100 gyps@member.fsf.org wrote: > If I change my operating-system config to inlcude udev-rules from > package "projecteur" everything works fine - at least if I do it as a > regular user. As soon as I sudo the guix system reconfigure command the > package is known but it's code is not. Error message is: > > > $ sudo guix system reconfigure ~/etc/config.scm > > ice-9/boot-9.scm:3329:6: In procedure resolve-interface: > > no code for module (projecteur) > > Could it be the case that sudo'ed the variable GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH is not > known or not interpreted correctly? Does the package need to reside > somewhere else than in GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH? Yeah, sudo is very paranoid. You need to pass -E GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH to it: sudo -E GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH guix system reconfigure ~/etc/config.scm