Hi Guix! I think it's time to start organising the Guix Days, traditionally held around Fosdem. During our guix-europe assembly, we discussed some options and everyone agreed they wanted a two-day event, online just as Fosdem. I attached a proposed blog post that we should put on the website as soon as we agree on the first details. I suggest that we have these days right after Fosdem, Monday and Tuesday. This should give us just a few more days to prepare, as I think we're starting pretty late already. If you prefer to have them before fosdem, I can change the blog post of course. As for how it'll be organised. I propose to do something similar to what we need in November 2020. I'd love to get some talks from people outside the usual maintainers and commiters, to have an overview of the diversity of people and usage around Guix. Last year, we asked speakers to prepare a video in advance, and they would only have an extended Q&A/discussion session. I think this year we should have the same process, but ask for a short (3-5 minutes) talk at the start of the session to refresh our minds on the main points of the presentation before discussions start. Of course, one of our co-maintainers should have a session on a retrospective (what happened last year in Guix) and lead discussions on the future of Guix. We should reserve plenty of time for this session. In addition, I'd like to invite people to submit discussion ideas and be free of having to make a presentation if they prefer (BoF). I'd also like to "innovate" and have a session of lightning talks, where people would only have to give a short, live presentation on any topic related to Guix (I'm thinking short presentation of a project where you use guix, of something you're doing with guix, how you found guix, a story of your first days with guix, ...). We can also replace that with a presentation round at the beginning of the conference if we don't have enough lightning talks. The Guix Days have never been a "real" conference, and always had a lot of room for discussions that start on the spot. I'd like to emulate this by keeping a lot of time out of the talk sessions to discuss whatever comes up naturally during our discussions. Also, we need to secure a BBB instance :) WDYT?