On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 19:10:48 +0100 "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" wrote: > I don’t actually care about ZFS myself, but there should be a decision > because I think current badly supported ZFS makes people here unhappy. For people that really want the ZFS kernel module, would using an extra channel for that be a big issue? As I understand the ZFS module is already built from source so maybe there is a way to make sure that everything that depends on zfs is not rebuilt. Or would there be other concerns for users of the ZFS kernel module if the module is moved in an unofficial channel? As long as the module isn't provided, it should also be safe to maintain the rest (like the services), though I've no idea if doing that in Guix is desirable or not. Denis.