On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 14:11:37 +0100 Christopher Baines wrote: Hi, > I think that's better, but you're still taking the matched-outputs, > matched-inputs and matched-sources alists, then later making the > values vectors rather than lists. The code would be even simpler if > you converted to a vector just after the map that produces the > relevant lists. > > I haven't looked to closely at the rest, but it looks like the > environment-variables binding is unnecessary, given how simple the bit > of code used is, it can just be inlined in the one place where the > binding is used. Done! :) I even simplified some other stuff, based on what you said. -- Best Regards, Luciana Lima Brito MSc. in Computer Science