unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* GNU Guix for Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
@ 2021-02-10 22:26 Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2021-02-10 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

The GNU project will apply for GSoC again. I have started a page for
project ideas here:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2021

If you think a student can help your project, do add your idea.  Every
project should have 2 or 3 mentors. Note that the work should be
doable in ~180 hours over the summer and the student my or may not have
prior skills. It is meant for learning, but in the end it may help
your project too!

Over the years I have mentored quite a few GSoC students and it is
useful fun.

Pj.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-10 22:42 UTC | newest]