Hi Janneke, On Fri, 08 Jan 2021 17:15:24 +0100 Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote: > > +/* TODO: On armhf gcc, max_align_t is 16 Byte big instead. Use that? */ > > + > > +typedef double max_align_t; > > + > > #endif // ! SYSTEM_LIBC > > Is this something you can get more info on, or do we just try it like > this? I would just try like this. I mean I'm sure we could find out what the 16 Byte thing is (long double ? Nope, not according to both gcc and tcc on armhf)--but seriously, mescc can't represent that object anyhow--so there's really no upside to making this bigger (if mescc and tinycc don't emit it, it doesn't need to be aligned either :) ). The CI on nanana is currently building and running the tests. I'm curious what it will say.