Hi Ludo, On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:17:41 +0100 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > With these changes, the return value of origin snippets and build phases > is now ignored. Good riddance :) No, seriously, good change. > I only removed trailing #t in a couple of files unlikely to result in > merge conflicts down the road, as Marius rightfully suggested on IRC. I agree that we shouldn't graciously remove "#t"s in existing packages too much. It can just be done slowly as we touch each package anyway. Since returning #f was effectively broken anyway for a year now (it wouldn't cancel the build) I doubt we have any legitimate places in build phases where it legitimately wants to cancel the build and thus returns #f, because that wouldn't have worked anyway. But the origin snippets, I'm not sure. I guess those are lower risk anyway since if the origin snippet doesn't like something, the result probably doesn't have all the files anyway--cancelled or not. Thanks for this change!