Hi zimoun, On Wed, 04 Nov 2020 12:05:28 +0100 zimoun wrote: > Some days ago, we discussed on #guix about releasing Docker images > ready-to-use. And you pointed your project: > > https://gitlab.com/daym/guix-on-docker/ > > First question for Danny: is it ready to include it to the release? > Include meaning communicate about it – with the status experimental. Yes. It's done. For the use case I'm using it for, guix-on-docker is final now. I doubt that I'll change anything in it, and certainly nothing major. Right now, my gitlab project automatically tracks guix from git master on savannah and rebuilds that and pushes the result to gitlab's docker registry (every time someone commits to guix master). If we wanted the gitlab project to track a release tag, we'd have to configure it to do building from a tag, too. If so, please tell me.