Hi Ludo, On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:51:19 +0200 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > IMO there are only very few RYF-worthy ARM devices--and we should support > > at least those, if we support any ARM devices at all. That includes > > providing images for those few (at least A20-EOMA68, A?0*Olinuxino*, and > > Novena). > > So that’s 3 more 1 GiB installer images, right? If we target Oct. 29th, > how are we going to test them in the meantime? How long will it take to > build them, even assuming we build on an OverDrive? Sure, I didn't mean "provide them in this release". I meant: eventually.