Hi, please, let's improve building and testing processes. Please, can we have the build servers send build failures to guix-devel instead of hoping that people check manually? I have other things to do in my life than to poll random servers every few hours. If you don't want to send e-mail on all failures (probably an overwhelming flood at first--that's how bad the current state is!), then I suggest to: Daily do, on each supported architecture (and I mean those packages specifically--it's not an example stand-in): guix pull guix build glibc || mail guix-devel@gnu.org -s "glibc failed" guix build gtk+ || mail guix-devel@gnu.org -s "gtk+ failed" guix build gnome-desktop || mail guix-devel@gnu.org -s "gnome-desktop failed" and I mean automatically--not triggered manually by a person. Maybe I'm missing something--but the amount of manual fiddling I have to do which a computer could automate perfectly well is REALLY inefficient. There's nothing fundamental missing--why can't the last obvious step be added so it is actually automatic?