Hi Vagrant, On Thu, 01 Oct 2020 10:15:40 -0700 Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > Maybe make-u-boot-package should be extended to support passing a list > of "common" names for boards, which could then be appended to the > description? Translators should say what they think about that. (Long ago, I stopped doing string concatenations like this because translating that into some languages isn't easy) Other than that, sure, something like that would be nice. Maybe just make it possible to add any sentence(s) to the description, though. That should be translatable enough... I think.