I just pushed commit 51eb3e11 [0], bringing our linux-libre kernel packages up to date. It's September 30 here. The commit is dated September 28, because that's when I made it. These kernels were released upstream on September 26. Personally, I am okay with the risks implied by this kind of timeframe, but as a distro we should try to do these updates more quickly. Ideally, they should be updated as soon as the sources are available and the packager has tested the changes. I am committed to helping maintain the linux-libre packages, but I won't always update our packages right away. Everyone can contribute here! Minor linux-libre kernel updates can be relied upon to work. They almost never cause blocking problems, based on the lack of bug reports about them. [0] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=51eb3e113c478f0683e92412785ee82e56c45621