Hi Zimoun, On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:16:30 +0200 zimoun wrote: > b. fix bugs severity:important,serious [3,4] or report Bug #43513 means that all armhf substitutes built for armhf on anything else than armhf (especially those built on aarch64) are untrustworthy. I'm working on fixing it (Patch #43591)--but it will entail a complete rebuild of all packages at least on all 32 bit architectures. If this bug is not fixed AND TESTED in time for the release, I would ask to remove ARMHF and i686 from the list of supported systems for the time being, and disable substitutes for armhf and i686--at least those built on a machine that is not exactly the same (armhf and i686, respectively). That bug is horrible.