Hi, I've got some spooky problem in the NFS root test (or in the VM setup by Guix, really). It seems to hang the system test in a part I cannot change (so it's not inside the test script). In order to reproduce, start with guix master commit 898fbb60b2354e82e5b7f259b44dbfed112a83aa--or any recent Guix master commit. So far it's still "fine"-ish: $ make TESTS="nfs-root-fs" check-system [... works fine and eventually fails because port 20001 is waited for but is never opened by the server--so far so good] Now edit gnu/tests/nfs.scm to change ;(rpcmountd-port 20001) to (rpcmountd-port 20001) in order to fix the problem above--or so I thought. $ make TESTS="nfs-root-fs" check-system [... hangs in first VM--without even trying to start up the NFS server VM (as far as I can tell)] What is going on? Also, how to debug this? (same happens when enabling (rpcstatd-port 20002) only. Also, doesn't rpcstatd have TWO ports--one to broadcast and one to listen? How does one set up both using the operating-system configuration?)