Hi RG, * In ruby-slim: Why are tests disabled? There are tests. * In libmpeg3: Could you unbundle a52dec-0.7.3? It's bundled right now. * In flux, a git commit is used. We usually don't package non-releases. Is there a good reason? * 0019-gnu-Add-asciidoctor.patch does some other stuff to other packages, and that fact isn't mentioned in the commit log in the patch. Why not? * If nng is compatible with nanomsg, why do we need the "nanomsg" package at all? * In tesseract-ocr you propagate leptonica. Why? If we did that, users that would install tesseract for the "tesseract" binary would get leptonica in their profile. Is it necessary? * ccextractor still has a XXX. Does it work? * In libtimidity, what's the problem with libtimidity using its own "play" binary? I would expect the package to test itself like that... * In faac, what do the comments "Newer code" and "Older code" mean? * In flite, there are tests, but they fail. * In libopenmpt, why does it propagate zlib? That sounds wrong. For ruby-slim there IS a "test" subdirectory--so why are they disabled? For the time being I've not applied any of those patches since it's difficult to leave some off and still be able to apply the others. I have applied most of the patches in your patchset of your previous E-Mail.