Hi RG, I've changed guix wip-desktop to use guix master commit c03cefc3d8dd826c4a74abbfe2b235525dca50fb as base (made a rebase). Then I tested and applied the patches from your E-Mail this is an answer to. That means a few of your patches didn't apply--which is not your fault. Could you please clone wip-desktop anew and rebase the patches that didn't apply on top manually and then re-send those? The ones that didn't apply are: glib: Patch doesn't apply. Also: Why define-public now? glib-networking 2.64.3 doesn't apply because of missing glib (because above didn't apply). gobject-introspection: Patch didn't apply. gstreamer: Patch didn't apply. libvisual: Patch didn't apply. libvisual-plugins: Didn't try, dependency now missing. gst-plugins-base: Patch didn't apply. gst-plugins-good: Didn't try, dependency now missing. Some comments on the ones that did apply: at-spi2-atk: * I've not applied the move of dbus to regular inputs. Was it accidential or does it actually use dbus after it is installed? cogl: I've had some merging trouble, so just FYI: * Phase 'fix-build-with-mesa-20 is now gone * Phase 'patch-docbook-xml is now new * arguments were in another spot than before--which confused git very much geoclue: I've had some merging trouble, so did the following: * Kept geoclue-config.patch as before. Should I delete it for real? esound: * tcp-wrappers' libwrap is not referenced for some reason. * Moved tcp-wrappers to regular inputs. Please thus resend patches on top of wip-desktop for * glib * glib-networking 2.64.3 (which is the second update) * gobject-introspection * gstreamer * libvisual * libvisual-plugins * gst-plugins-base * gst-plugins-good