Here's a first draft at removing mips64el-linux support from the documentation. I've left it as a supported system in (gnu ci), in (guix packages) and in the tests. I changed the text where we mention that we support mips64el-linux as an architecture, and elsewhere in the manual I've either removed mention of it when it was listed as a supported target or changed the references to aarch64. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted