On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 09:34:01AM -0400, Raghav Gururajan wrote: > Hello Guix! > > As a part of outreachy internship program, I have to create a blog and > make posts every two weeks. The following are the blog information: > BLOG: https://hub.disroot.org/channel/raghavgururajan?f=&cat=outreachy > FEED: https://hub.disroot.org/feed/raghavgururajan?f=&cat=outreachy > > The following will be the outline of this project: < snip > > PART 4: Enlightenment > (a) Revise Package(s): Add missing packages, remove deprecated packages > and fix erroneous packages. > (b) Revise Meta-Package(s): Clean-up enlightenment and create > enlightenment-minimal. > (c) Revise Package Module(s): Rebase enlightenment.scm into > enlightenment-core.scm, enlightenment-apps.scm, > enlightenment-modules.scm, enlightenment-bindings.scm, > enlightenment-tools.scm and enlightenment-games.scm. > (d) Revise Service(s): Add missing services, remove deprecated services > and fix erroneous services. > (e) Revise Service Module(s): Rebase enlightenment-dektop-service-type > and %desktop-services into enlightenment-desktop-service-type and > enlightenment-minimal-desktop-service-type. Congrats again! As the unofficial Enlightenment maintainer I'm happy to work with you and to try to not grumble too much about changes. I currently have efl-1.24.1 and enlightenment-0.24 sitting in a separate branch waiting for our heatwave to break so I can go back to my normal machine and test them out in person. In addition, I have a couple of EFL apps which I haven't pushed to Guix yet. Some of them I haven't gotten around to, some of them need more work. I've also previously tracked down some of the Moksha apps (enlightenment 0.17 fork) for consideration for packaging. I see Enlightenment is 4 of 4 in the desktop list and I certainly won't be offended if it receives less attention than the other desktop environments and services. It has fewer moving parts than the others. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted