On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 01:28:13PM +0200, Marius Bakke wrote: > The print infrastructure (CUPS, ghostscript) does not use Pango, so I > think gs-fonts still work there. > > Might be difficult to work with when the end user applications don't > recognize them though. > > What do you expect from a "real fix"? My idea of a "real fix" would be for the postscript fonts (gs-fonts) to still be visible in applications that used to show them. It's probably not something for us to do in Guix, however, since the problem seems to be that Pango no longer supports them. Thanks for pushing your fix!