Hi Mathieu, from the standpoint of ARM it would be really good to be able to reuse genimage config files from buildroot. In fact, partition layout is a major pain in the ass to get right on ARM. If we want to support a large number of ARM platforms, that would mean the partitioning would be fixed and not user-modifyable anyway. > Danny, Ludo, WDYT? Could we modify "system-disk-image" to use genimage > as a backend instead of spawning a VM? It depends on whether genimage supports all filesystems we care about. I suspect that it does, though. Genimage images tend to be reproducible btw, so it's kinda nice.