Hi Ludo, On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:44:25 +0100 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Speaking of which, I’d love to get my A20 OLinuXino running Guix > System. :-) What is the latest state of it? I used guix system disk-image -s armhf-linux -e '(@ (gnu system install) a20-olinuxino-micro-installation-os)' after editing the embedded-installation-os to hardcode /dev/vda . And it just keeps building basic stuff, like util-linux-with-udev etc. I think I have managed to build an actual disk image for olinuxino only once in two years (using guix). Just saying... Right now, guix will keep building stuff until linux-libre, which will hang at compilation of some net builtins. If you want, I can check the image you already have using a serial cable on my olinuxino micro.