Hi Julien, On Thu, 02 Jan 2020 11:07:47 -0500 Julien Lepiller wrote: > Instead of a release from the master branch, maybe we can apply the fix on top of the version-1.0.1 branch and release that? That way we won't need the build farms to rebuild anything, while fixing the issue. We could also apply patches to the graphical installer that were pushed after 1.0.1 maybe? There were also changes to the DVD bootloader (grub-mkrescue) which would be important to release. In any case, I'm doubtful whether fixing version-1.0.1 branch buys us much. Why not just release a new version from master? Is it broken?