Dnia 2019-11-11, o godz. 09:38:49 Pierre Neidhardt napisaƂ(a): > Jan Wielkiewicz writes: > > > Okay, I did the first one and I'm attaching the patches again, hope > > this time it'll work. > > It worked, thanks! > > > I am going to apply your patch for restinio and try to get Jami to > > work this weekend. > > OK, let me know how it goes and don't hesitate to ask for help! I fixed some small problems since then: I added a newer version of curl, because the build of something failed with an old version (didn't change the main package though, because I didn't want to break something); I removed restbed from the list of dependencies of opendht and libring; I updated gstreamer to the version not requiring the security patch anymore (1.16.1) and updated the gst-plugins-base to 1.16.1. Is it normal guix ran from "./pre-inst-env" builds everything from the source code? I ran "./pre-inst-env guix build jami --cores=2 --max-jobs=2" and Guix started to build webkitgtk, even though the substitute is available. Or did I change something that causes webkit to get rebuild. This made checking if Jami builds properly not possible, because my machine has only 3,1 GB of RAM. I could set up Guix on my second, more powerfull machine, but last time I tried, the installer script didn't work on Devuan. I don't know if it's a bug, or is the system not supported. I could install Guix System there, but the machine is highly proprietary and Guix isn't yet fully ready for the desktop use for me (not every package I use, including Jami, is available yet). But I suppose Jami will work this time, there's not much (or nothing) to fix now. I'm attaching all patches, including the most recent. > Good luck! > Thanks, Jan Wielkiewicz