I have good and bad news. The good news is I fixed curl by using the most recent Jami source tarball - 20191031.3.40360d8. The bad news is that pjproject-jami didn't really build, because the patches failed to get applied again - the curl problem had occured *before* the problem with pjproject-jami, so I thought it had been fixed. I don't know what's the problem - the versions of pjproject and gnutls seem to be correct, I can check other dependencies of pjproject, but it'll take some time. I'll also ask the devs if I'm using the right versions now, but something seems to be broken for me, see this fail: patching file pjnath/src/pjnath/ice_strans.c Hunk #1 succeeded at 366 (offset -25 lines). Hunk #2 FAILED at 1655. Hunk #3 FAILED at 1861. 2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file pjnath/src/pjnath/ice_strans.c.rej File pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_session.c is read-only; trying to patch anyway patching file pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_session.c Hunk #1 succeeded at 974 (offset -1 lines). Hunk #2 succeeded at 1022 (offset -1 lines). Hunk #3 succeeded at 1050 (offset -1 lines). Hunk #4 succeeded at 1090 (offset -1 lines). File pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_sock.c is read-only; trying to patch anyway patching file pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_sock.c command "patch" "--force" "-p1" "-i" "Savoir-faire Linux patches/fix_ebusy_turn.patch" failed with status 1 The full log is attached below. Why "pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_session.c is read-only; trying to patch anyway"? Why is it read-only. I don't get it, are we missing some permissions? Somehow this wasn't a problem before - the previous version of pjproject-jami didn't have this problem. Is it a bug in Guix? Jan Wielkiewicz