Hi Hartmut, Hi Guix! Le 10/23, Hartmut Goebel a écrit : > Am 23.10.19 um 14:51 schrieb Tanguy Le Carrour: > > Is it possible to package it and make it available, but not to make it > > the default python? When would be a good time to make the switch?! > > Yes, you can add a package "python-3.8". Done! But I still have some questions/problems: 1- `etc/indent-code.el` re-indent the package differently than, for instance, python-3.7. Should I stick to what `etc/indent-code.el` does? 2- To make it work I had to deactivate 4 tests. There was already a patch doing something similar ("This fails for unknown reasons on Guix"), but I'm pretty sure it would be better to work on fixing the problems, right? > You might even test if all packages still pass the test when you make > this the default "python-3". This, I'll do in a second time. Any comment welcome! -- Tanguy