Hi everyone, I've been investigating why pjproject doesn't build and here's what I found: In the third_party folder in the pjproject source tree, there's a README file containing dependencies needed by the version used by Jami (2.9): >= Versions = > >speex: SVN -r12832 >gsm: gsm-1.0.12 >ilbc: from RFC >resample: lib-resample, I think version 1.7 >srtp libsrtp-1.5.4 I know that currently dependencies of pjproject being packaged with proper versions are: libsrtp and speex, didn't check gsm and ilbc yet. What haven't been packaged is libresample - I made a package for it in my private git repository, also gnutls needed for pjproject-jami has the wrong version - 3.6.9, whereas the current version used by Jami is 3.6.7 according to this commit https://review.jami.net/c/ring-daemon/+/12108/1/contrib/src/gnutls/rules.mak (but I'll ask developers to make sure) I tried downgrading gnutls (because I think it's the cause of failing patches), but it fails during compilation. I've attached the log below, should I file a bug on the guix-bug ML? That's all for now, Jan Wielkiewicz