Pierre Neidhardt transcribed 907 bytes: > Wouldn't it be neat if guix lint would automatically spot missing > copyright lines in the file headers? It could rely on `git blame' to > identify who wrote more than some 15 lines in a file. That's a really low threshold given that sometimes people changed 2 or 3 lines in a file or 1 and still get to add their copyright line. If we don't have it, no one will complain I guess. And then we have to distinguish author and commiter as well. > What do you think? > > -- > Pierre Neidhardt > https://ambrevar.xyz/