Jakob L. Kreuze transcribed 1.7K bytes: > Hi Hartmut, > > Hartmut Goebel writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I consider traveling to the August 16-18 Meeting in Berlin. > > https://md.darmstadt.ccc.de/gnunet-events# state this will "happen", > > but the announcements sounds more like "planning" for me. (Also I > > would need to fill the gap from Sunday to Wednesday, when cccamp > > starts, which is a bit unfortunate.) > > > > Will this meeting actually happen? Is there some kind of agenda > > already? Who//How many will attend? > > This is my first time hearing of this event, so I'm afraid I can't > answer any of your questions. Coincidentally, I will be in Berlin those > three days, so please let me know if you hear back -- I'm interested in > attending. > > (On that note, who is sva? Perhaps I should sign up.) > > Regards, > Jakob It is more of an internal, not public event but you can ask regardless of this, worst case sva or someone else says no.