Hi, currently, when using the git-fetch origin, the resulting source will have all files read-only. Further phases trying to do reproducibility patches have to manually chmod in order to be able to patch. Can we change that? For example change what this origin does or change what the build systems do by default? We have to rebuild core-updates anyway--and adding a chmod should not change anything to the worse there. If it's practical to do in master, that would be nice, too. (The tarball origin doesn't do that btw, so the git-fetch origin is the odd one out)