Tobias Geerinckx-Rice transcribed 672 bytes: > Efraim, Guix, > > Efraim Flashner 写道: > > tipp10 Debian continues to build with qt-4 > > In cases like this one (where the software has been unmaintained for years), > is the plan simply to remove them altogether? > > (Fine by me,) > > T G-R As Hartmut, Ricardo and you touched this package in guix: did you ever manage to get a feedback from upstream? You are using the debian distribution of it, but getting patches in still seemed like a good idea to me (for pkgsrc). It's been a long time since I've contacted the author, no nothing so far. Cheers, ng0