On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 09:48:36PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote: > On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 09:17:02PM +0300, Efraim Flashner wrote: > > texmacs Debian dropped 2(?) versions ago > > I just added it during the Guile/Guix days at Strasbourg, please do not > drop it... Also, it is a GNU project. It may have been removed from Debian > because it depends on guile-1.8; but there is hope they will eventually > move to a more recent version. > Sorry, this is my bad. On IRC yestday it was mentioned that javascriptcore in qt-4 wasn't building on core-updates and the suggestion was made to drop it. I should've mentioned it in my original post. Seeing as Debian aparently still supports (most of) qt-4 it may be worth looking at how they do that. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted