On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:49:50 +0200 Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Danny Milosavljevic writes: > > > On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 19:50:25 +0200 > > Björn Höfling wrote: > > > >> * I would like to know that I'm on page k/n. > > > > That web interface is a frontend to a dynamically changing database > > (and a quickly changing database at that). > > > > What would "page" even mean there? > > Since real constant pages are impossible (or can only be approximated) > I’d like to know just how far to the beginning or end I am. > > It doesn’t need to be a number. If it was just a line at the bottom > with a marker near the beginning, the middle, or the end, and > adjusting its position as I go to the next or previous page I’d > already be happy. You are right Danny, I haven't considered the fact that content changes (at least for the not yet finished evaluations). I like Ricardo's idea: I don't care about being exaclty on page 23/204. I just want some notion of where I am: At the beginning, the end, or roughly somewhere in between. Still I like the greyed-out buttons to know that I'm really at the beginning/end, and that the buttons are consistent. Björn