On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:18:38 +0200 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello! > > I’d just like to say that we should think not just in terms of a web > interface, but also in terms of an HTTP API + CLI/Emacs. +1 Would you like to formulate out a bug with what you are missing? > Things like ‘guix challenge’, ‘guix weather’, and build-farm.el are > pretty nice to me as a user, so I think we should keep an eye on how > we can make such tools possible as we enhance Cuirass. > > I’d also like to say thanks to Ricardo for all the commits that have > gone into Cuirass lately! Looks like your prodding has been rather > efficient, Björn. :-) Yes, thank you Ricardo. This is now much more usable than before. While playing around with the new features, I found some more things that could be enhanced. So, more prodding to be expected :-) Björn