Hello, until Thursday evening, before joining the Guile-Guix-Perl days in Strasbourg, I am taking part in a coding sprint around packaging Sagemath: https://hackmd.io/j5FzB173Q4uaExUw-6Glpg# My personal goal is to get closer to having Sage in Guix. As usual, I have started a package definition and am adding dependencies one by one as the build fails; current status attached. But there is also a list of (altogether 181!) required dependencies, which I extracted here: https://hackmd.io/zatG6NwtTWKF5asn_fmcIw?view So sooner or later we will need all of these packages, and if you feel motivated to package one or the other we do not have yet, you are more than welcome! Andreas