Hi Mark, > I think we should not add linux-libre-4.15, because that version of > Linux-libre is no longer supported upstream, and therefore will have > well-known security flaws. OK with me to remove. The headers were from 4.14.67 (and still are), though. So we'll have headers which we don't have a Linux kernel for. (Since those change very rarely, that's not such a big deal) > Also, this removes the definition of 'linux-libre', which I, for one, > reference from my OS config and maybe others do as well. Sometimes it's > useful to break compatibility, but in this case I see no reason for it. It doesn't. I think I messed up the commit *message*, but there is a definition of linux-libre still (as before). That commit is very benign. > Finally, given I've been the de-facto maintainer of our kernel packages > since the early days of Guix, I would have appreciated a heads-up on > these proposed changes and an opportunity to comment before they were > pushed to master. Okay!