unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il>
To: guix-devel@gnu.org, Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz>,
	Ludovic Courts <ludo@gnu.org>,
	Chris Marusich <cmmarusich@gmail.com>
Subject: [BLOG] custom kernel config
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 21:09:45 +0300	[thread overview]

I've cleaned up the blog post a bit and run it through a spell checker.
I'm unsure about Linux-Libre vs linux-libre, regarding talking about the
kernel and the package. I think I glossed over it well enough that I
didn't actually get a custom kernel up and running on my laptop, but for
the purpose of the blog post I don't think it's actually necessary.