Hello, guix-devel! My name is Jakob L. Kreuze, and I was accepted into Google's Summer of Code program this year to work on "guix deploy," the deployment automation tool for GuixSD that's been discussed in [1] and [2]. I just wanted to briefly introduce myself to the list, as you'll likely be seeing postings from me about "guix deploy" on a regular basis. Officially, my work doesn't start until the 27th of this month; the next few days will be spent ensuring that I have a working development environment and familiarizing myself with both the code and the development practices of Guix. I look forward to working with all of you. Jakob [1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-02/msg00145.html [2]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-03/msg00114.html