On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:34:17 +0200 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > Dexter Morgan wrote: > > OMG! Can someone please please pack this into Guix. > > I'd invite you to give it a try yourself, but I have disappointing > news. NPM programmes are a nightmare to properly package and we > currently don't even have npm itself in Guix. I wonder how this gets into FSF directory when there is no way to bootstrap that on a free distro. Guix has the youtube-dl package, you can use that directly to download the videos and watch them offline. Björn