Le Tue, 23 Apr 2019 23:48:13 +0200, Miguel a écrit : > El Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:52:19 +0200 > Julien Lepiller escribió: > > Le Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:33:32 +0200, > > Ludovic Courtès a écrit : > > > > > Hello Miguel & Meiyo, > > Hi! > > > > Thanks a lot for your translations of the Guix manual! > > Thank you too for your effort and kindness. > > > > (...) > > > If we look at these, you both translated, for example, the > > > “Packaging Guidelines” string. However, you also left, in your > > > translations, things like “@pxref{Packaging Guidelines}”. > > > (...) > > No, we have a small script that takes care of this. As long as the > > node name is translated somewhere near the beginning of the file, it > > is also automatically translated in the rest of the file. So that > > shouldn't cause an issue. Maybe there's an error in the script? > > > > Look at xref_command in doc/local.mk > > > > Also look at fr.po, I haven't translated most of the node names. > > It took me some time getting that, by example from fr.po, of course, > but I think there are some errors or warnings related when you do it > wrong. AFAIK the only problem are some @ref or @xref entries that > contain the link and some text, that actually must be translated. I > have to double check them this week on the translation. > > > > Could you please translate all the node names, and make sure that > > > all the cross-reference commands use the same names? (The plan is > > > to release Guix 1.0 in one week, so it would be great if you could > > > send an updated PO file by then!) > > I hope having more than only the node names this week. Pretty sure it > won't be the full translation, but I hope reaching 70% at least for > 1.0. We'll see... The attached python script (it requires python and python-polib) might get you closer by automatically translating some very common strings. So you have to change these lines: regexps.append([re.compile('English regexp'), 'Translate string']) #1, #2 etc. are replaced by the content of the matches in the English regexp. I don't know if you'll use it, but I hope it will be of some help to you. Good luck with the translation! > > Happy hacking, > Miguel