Hi Mark, On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 18:55:18 -0500 Mark H Weaver wrote: > Marius Bakke writes: > > I wanted to ask about this: is Rust supported on all the platforms we > > support at the moment? > > On hydra.gnu.org, our rust packages can only successfully be built on > x86_64-linux. They fail to build on i686-linux and armhf-linux. I > don't know about aarch64-linux. Right. I've talked to upstream and they acknowledge that there is a problem but they haven't found it yet. Since there was no improvement in a reasonable time frame, let's re-add a binary-only bootstrap rust and use it in case of non-x86_64 in order to have working rust.