On Fri, 01 Mar 2019 12:01:45 +0100 Giovanni Biscuolo wrote: > my personal workflow in this case is to use the [env] to build and > "outside env" for editing and analisys (e.g. with rmlint), BTW I agree > with you ls and less are *very* useful inside the container Gábor presented today another solution, which is much better I think: The script will call the environment like: guix environment -C --ad-hoc ... -- ./build-video.sh 01-firstvideo Then the container is really just used to build video and will be left directly afterwards. I think he will push later/in the next days. Björn