On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:47:46 +0100 Gábor Boskovits wrote: > > 2. The same audio is played at every slide, something seems to be > > off with the association of the audio to the slide. Again, I did > > not check yet if the correct > > audios are supplied. > > Here the correct audios are supplied, I suspect that the dependencies > are not clear here > causing the problem: For the first noCli video the all.mp3 is > generated. Then it is not cleared up, > so make finds it uptodate, and with all noCli videos the all.mp3 of > the first is associated. Do you > think this is possible? :-) Laura, I told you about the mistakes in the repository, and here is mine! In commit 669abd65e9bb2426b594e08df83e7c4a2d5a3c5e "Don't automatically clean after video creation." I thought it would be better to leave everything dirty and only clean up at the full end. That assumption seamed to be wrong. Because I commited only one step after the other, it is possible to directly revert that commit and that should solve the audio-problem. I can try it out later tonight, if not someone of you does it before. Björn