Hi Laura, On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 16:22:08 -0300 Laura Lazzati wrote: > Weirdest, look at this: > guix-daemon (GNU Guix) 0.16.0-3.6ddc63e > root@ada:~# /proc/$(pidof -s guix-daemon)/exe -V > guix-daemon (GNU Guix) 0.15.0-8.71a78ba Yeah, I think Guix on GuixSD uses the guix-daemon from the package "guix", which is always a little behind (it has to be updated by guix like any other package). Personally, I'd prefer if it was in an extra package "guix-daemon"--that would be a lot less confusing. I've checked and "guix-daemon" package seems to exist. Huh? Maybe it's already like that? Ludo? > > Does your system configuration in /etc/config.scm specify custom > > substitute-urls ? > I don't have that file? should I? Hmm, I think the name is freely chooseable. I meant your version of desktop.scm where you have your operating-system configuration - it can also contain a list of substitute servers to try.