Hi Mark, > Note that we also lost 'icecat' on armhf-linux with the 52->60 upgrade, > because our 'rust' packages have never worked on armhf-linux. Wait, what? I wasn't aware. Let's track this as a bug - that's definitely not supposed to happen. mrustc works on armhf - I tested it on physical armhf hardware before merging. So one of the other Rusts doesn't work? I'll check out Hydra logs... https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3215481/nixlog/1/raw indicates a timeout of silence - we might want to increase it. (this particular step takes many many MANY minutes on x86_64, too). Would that be the "(properties '((timeout . 3600)))))" thing? Or is a "timeout of silence" an extra setting?