unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il>
To: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: guix on travis-ci
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:01:41 +0200	[thread overview]

I have a working Travis-CI file that I've been working on occasionally
and I wanted to share it. As-is it works, albeit subject to the normal
limitations of Travis, ie: the builds can't take too long, and
apparently you're limited to ~10000 lines of log.

I also have one for Gitlab's CI integration, but I haven't figured out
how to get the daemon and build users working nicely yet.

As far as a TODO going forward, I'd like to be able to integrate this in
with a regular .travis.yml file, where it's not Guix or nothing, and I'd
like to kick-off multiple builds for different packages in one repo
(GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH).

Also, if anyone wants to help make this script worse by figuring out how
to add the echo line to a 'curl | sudo bash' line I'd be interested ;P.

language: cpp
sudo: enabled

os: linux
sudo: required

addons:
  apt:
    packages:
     - gnupg

install:
    - wget https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/plain/etc/guix-install.sh
    - gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 3CE464558A84FDC69DB40CFB090B11993D9AEBB5
    - echo -e 'y\ny' | sudo bash guix-install.sh
    - guix pull --fallback --substitute-urls="https://berlin.guixsd.org https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org"

script:
    - guix build --fallback --substitute-urls="https://berlin.guixsd.org https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org" -f guix.scm

notifications: